TOURNAMENT DAY ITINERARY
EVERYONE must be at Liberty Landing Marina by 7:00 AM sharp.
ANGLERS – Check in at registration deck before going for breakfast.
CAPTAINS – Secure your boats at the transient dock closest to the restaurant and ships store as directed by marina personnel. Use VHF channel 72 for tournament & marina communications. Proceed immediately to registration table to pick up your captain bag, tag kit and team assignment.
- 7:00 – 8:15 am Breakfast in the Liberty House Restaurant
- 8:15 am Mandatory captains meeting
- 8:30 am All teams to your boats
- 9:00 am Be lined up outside the Morris Canal for the Shotgun Start
- 3:30 pm Live weigh-in opens for properly equipped boats only (No early arrivals)
- 4:00 pm Live weigh-in deadline. Boats must be back at the dock to turn in score sheets
- 4:15 pm Dinner is served at the Liberty House Restaurant
- 5:00 pm Live Auction begins
- 6:00 pm Tournament awards presentation
- 7:00 pm Tournament Concludes
Special Instructions for Captains and Private Boat Entrees: Be sure to fill out the Score Sheet completely. Fill out all angler names in the spaces provided. When you catch a fish, measure and record the angler name, species, length, girth, and how the fish was caught. DO NOT write in the weight.
Make sure to take a picture of the Angler holding the fish and not just measurement pictures. If you think the fish is a contender make sure your tape measure shots clearly show the fish’s length (fork length) and girth! The winning fish will be determined by formula using those measurements.
Please tag as many bass as possible with the Gray FishTag research tags provided and keep careful records. DO NOT KILL ANY FISH. This is a no-kill tournament. If we see anyone cleaning fish, that captain will be disqualified from awards.
BE PATIENT. Everyone wants to know whether they caught an award winning fish. The Scoring Committee will be working as quickly as possible to calculate the weights and determine the winners of each category.
FILL OUT SCORE SHEETS COMPLETELY. The two things that slow down the scoring process are missing/illegible information on the score sheets, and interruptions by captains/mates/anglers who want to know if they won.